Part adventure bike, and part urban warrior. Birthed from cyclocross and touring parents, the Lombard can tackle the weekly commute as well as stretch its legs to venture out on weekend road or gravel adventures. A Shimano Sora triple 27-speed drivetrain with wide-range gearing help reduce the strain of hills while mixed-tread Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires provide secure handling both on road and off. Promax Render R disc brakes provide all-weather performance and a unique reflective decal system on the frame helps keep you visible while riding at night.
- Series 3 6061 disc brake frames utilize butted aluminum tubing with upgraded seatstays and SHOT Tech to minimize weight and maximize strength and stiffness.
- Wide range Shimano Sora 3x9 gearing, utilizing Shimano Sora Hollowtech II 50/39/30t cranks and Sora derailleurs, help you climb the steepest of hills.
- Secure accessory mounting on all Marin urban bikes with ultra-durable brazed-in eyelets on the frame.
- 3D forged dropouts with integrated post mount disc brake mounts, rear-mounted kickstand attachment, and dual eyelets for quick and easy fender and rack mounting.
Bike Frame Specifications
- Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc Specific Forged Dropouts
- Weight: 25.09 lb/11.38 kg
- Front Fork: 6061 Aluminum, Straight-Blade, Post-Mount Disc
- Crankset: Shimano Sora Hollowtech II, 50/39/30T
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Sora
- Shift Lever: Shimano Sora 9-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano Sora
- Cassette: Sunrace 9-Speed, 11-32T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Chain: KMC X9
- Hub Rear: Formula, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Formula, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Rim: Maddux XCD22, Double Wall, Disc Specific
- Spokes Nipples: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 700x35C, Tan Sidewall, Kevlar Puncture Protection
- Brakes Front: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters
- Handlebar: Marin Compact Drop
- Grips: Marin Silicon Gel Tape
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Headset: FSA No.8B
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy
- Saddle: Marin Fitness
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
Sizes 49 52 54 56 58 60 Stack Reach Head Tube Angle 70 71.5 71.5 72 72.5 72.5 Head Tube Length (mm) 105 125 150 165 180 200 Seat Tube Angle 75 74 73.5 73.5 73 72.5 Seat Tube Angle Virtual Seat Tube Actual 490 520 540 560 580 600 Top Tube Actual (mm) 505 517 530 545 559 573 Top Tube Effective (mm) 515 530 545 560 575 590 BB Height BB Drop 73 73 72 72 70 70 Fork Offset 45 45 45 45 45 45 Stand Over Height 760 777 800 818 837 857 Wheel Base 1012.9 1005.3 1016 1026 1032 1041 Chain Stay (mm) 432 432 432 432 432 432 Seat Post (mm) 27.2 27.2 27.2 27.2 27.2 27.2
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
You may also be interested in the following product(s)