The Marin Muirwoods is a sleek, fully featured, commuting and city riding machine. The Muirwoods offers the toughness of a mountain bike-based cromoly steel frame and fork, a stable and compliant geometry, a specially tailored urban riding component package, as well as versatile 29 inch wheels. This bike is designed for riders wanting some fun on their commute. From jumping curbs and train tracks to adventuring the dirt roads on the outskirts of town, the Muirwoods 29er can take it. A 24-speed Shimano Altus and Alivio drivetrain provides the perfect gear regardless of terrain while Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide dependable braking performance regardless of weather conditions. This is a bike that loves to have fun, but will still work hard for you on your daily commute!
- Double butted Cromoly steel 29er frame with Edge II tubing with internal headtube
- Double butted E4 Anti-Flex seat and chain stays
- Straight blade steel rigid 29er disc fork, 1 1/8”
- Shimano 24 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Plus shift levers
- Shimano Altus front derailleur
- Shimano Alivio rear derailleur
- Tektro HD-M300 hydraulic disc brakes. 7" front rotor, 6' back rotor.
- Alex TD-20 double wall rims with Formula 32 hole hubs
- Schwalbe Citizen 29x1.6 tire with Kevlar Guard puncture protection
- Marin Speed saddle
- Additional Information
Type City, Gravel