Buying skis and bindings? We'll mount them for you.
The Duke's little brother did some weight lifting, and now its DIN range goes from 4 - 13. The Baron comes with the exact same features as The Duke, adapted to the lighter riders. So if you are light but like it heavy, you should meet the Baron.
- DIN Range 4 - 13
- Recom. Skier's Weight < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski 36 mm
- Toe system Triple Pivot Elite
- AFD Gliding Plate stainl. steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel Inter-Pivot heel
- EPS® System X
- Special Features hike function, integrated climbing aid, freeride brake
- Color Combinations black - silver
- Weight (pair) 2.450g (S), 2.480g (L)
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2013