If you're looking for a binding that gives you the freedom to lift your heel to access side- or backcountry terrain without sacrificing superior downhill performance, look no further. The Marker Tour F12 EPF binding is designed to give you the power and security of a downhill binding in a touring frame - otherwise, what's the point of the hard-won uphill march?
- Extended Power Frame (EPF): Bigger, better, and 28% wider. The screw pattern is 10% wider than before, providing unbelievable power transmission. Designed for skis 89mm across and wider.
- Integrated climbing lever features safe and secure transition from ride to hike. In ski mode, the backcountry tour lever is protected from unwanted releases.
- Hiking risers offer flat, 7-degree, and 13-degree rise positions to aid climbing steep terrain.
- Triple-pivot toe offers unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
- Hollow linkage heel: Features a hollow horizontal axle that save weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a lightweight product weight phenomenal power transmission.
- Stainless steel gliding AFD plate offers smooth release in the toe.
- DIN Range: 4-12
- Brake width: 90, 110, 130mm
- Weight: 2180g [LG], 2150g [SM]
- Recommended skier's weight: 80-250lbs
- Height without ski: 36mm
- Large: Boot sole length 305-365mm
- Small: Boot sole length 265-325mm
- Additional Information