High-tech and incredibly soft to the touch, this short sleeve marvel is designed for action hero antics, and offers up real comfort too. The cut is close and athletic, and the flat-lock construction eliminates irritating seams.
Feature list from Marmot:
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Performance Knit Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- Raglan Sleeve for Increased Range of Motion
- Droptail Hem for Increase Coverage
- Tag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy Tag
- Scoop Neck
- Reflective Logos
- Overall Weight: 6.3 oz / 178.6 g
- Main Material: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane Jersey 4.3 oz/yd
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau Icefields on a school project in Glaciology. It was here on the glacier, amongst these students, that the idea of a Marmot club began. To become a Marmot, you had to climb a glaciated peak with another Marmot. One of the rules of the club was that everyone was president. Most of the other rules dealt with the collegiate fascination with bodily functions.
Eric and Dave went on to found Marmot Mountain Works in 1974, and through the years the company made lots of innovations in down jackets, sleeping bags, Gore-Tex apparel, and beyond. Their modest enterprise is now one of the largest and most respected outdoor gear companies in the world, distributed in over 60 countries, and it is still all about the highest-quality, innovative performance products.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying, Wicking