These versatile pants keep you dry and comfortable and look great even under stress. Soft, lightweight, and pliable, they’re tailor made for life on the road. Pack your essentials in the secure side cargo pockets.
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Soft, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Soft, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric, Marmot Upcycle® Product with Recycled Polyester
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Gusseted Crotch for Increased Mobility
- Front Slash Pockets and Secure Side Pocket with Zip Closure
- Brushed Tricot Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- 30" Inseam
- 32.5" Inseam
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau Icefields on a school project in Glaciology. It was here on the glacier, amongst these students, that the idea of a Marmot club began. To become a Marmot, you had to climb a glaciated peak with another Marmot. One of the rules of the club was that everyone was president. Most of the other rules dealt with the collegiate fascination with bodily functions.
Eric and Dave went on to found Marmot Mountain Works in 1974, and through the years the company made lots of innovations in down jackets, sleeping bags, Gore-Tex apparel, and beyond. Their modest enterprise is now one of the largest and most respected outdoor gear companies in the world, distributed in over 60 countries, and it is still all about the highest-quality, innovative performance products.