So light and warm, you have to wear it to believe it. Marmot's warmest 800 fill goose down forms the core of this mid-winter classic, constructed with durably water-resistant Ripstop fabric to keep heat in, and weather out. The embossed lining is functional and pretty, and unique Angel-Wing Movement lets you stretch out without worrying about the hem riding up.Feature list from Marmot:
- Ultralight Down-proof Fabric
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down - The Best Down Available for Maximum Warmth, Guaranteed Minimum Fill
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Center Back Length: 24.5in / 62.2cm
- Weight: 11 oz / 311.8 g
- Main Material: 100% Polyester DWR Ripstop 1.2 oz/yd
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.8 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: 800 Fill Goose Down
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau Icefields on a school project in Glaciology. It was here on the glacier, amongst these students, that the idea of a Marmot club began. To become a Marmot, you had to climb a glaciated peak with another Marmot. One of the rules of the club was that everyone was president. Most of the other rules dealt with the collegiate fascination with bodily functions.
Eric and Dave went on to found Marmot Mountain Works in 1974, and through the years the company made lots of innovations in down jackets, sleeping bags, Gore-Tex apparel, and beyond. Their modest enterprise is now one of the largest and most respected outdoor gear companies in the world, distributed in over 60 countries, and it is still all about the highest-quality, innovative performance products.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)