Storm Front was an album by Billy Joel, which had the great song, "We Didn't Start the Fire." It is also the name of this jacket. Both are great.
The combination of waterproof performance and streamlined, balanced design create a shell that’s as versatile as it is tough. Marmot MemBrain® technology keeps you incredibly comfortable in cool, wet conditions.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Attached Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Marmot MemBrain®, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Paneled Mesh Lining
- PitZips™ Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- Zippered Hand Pockets For Convenience
- Additional Information