Khumbu is a regison in Tibet, famous for Everest.
Exceptionally soft and durable, the Marmot Khumbu midweight fleece jacket can be worn on its own or as an insulating layer.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® high-loft fleece provides outstanding warmth and highly breathable, quick-drying comfort
- Polartec® Power Stretch® panels provide a streamlined design, superior wicking and ample ventilation
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows nonbinding, full-range motion
- Full-length zipper with draft flap lets you easily regulate heat inside the jacket
- Handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure small items
- Drawcord hem adjusts with 1 hand, letting you set the position and tightness of the hem as you like
- Additional Information