Sleek and unsaturated, this Chameleon Arc uses waterproof construction to keep your feet dry when wet conditions threaten to slow you down. Stride-specific QForm® comfort cushions every bound, along with a trusted Merrell cushioning platform that never lets you down. Grabby 4mm lugs claw their way to the top through mud and mountain streams.
- Combination construction delivers stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot
- Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 1 Nylon Insole absorbs impact for trail hiking
- QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 4.5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon Arc 2 Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 ozs.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2011 Activity Hiking