A lightweight long hauler that can go the distance in the worst of conditions, thanks to GORE-TEX gasket construction including Aegis antimicrobial lining, a well padded and contoured waterproof top grain leather upper and weather-sealing double tongue. Significant protection from a high-rise EVA footframe, toe bumpers and backstays Vibram Multi-Grip Hiking sole grips and brakes without speed-slowing overbite.
- Full grain leather upper
- Molded EVA outer tongue and inner bellows tongue for added protection
- Easy Roller Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Lacing System
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Grade 6 Nylon Insole for backpacking with a medium pack
- Lightweight PU midsole for durability
- Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6 5mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Multi-Grip Hiking Sole/Mont & TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 ozs.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2011 Collection Hiking