Finally there is a daisy chain that is safe to use as a personal anchor system, a simple to equalize anchor system, and a daisy. The Ultimate Daisy Chain eliminates many the dangers that traditional daisy chains have due to the weaknesses in their sewn loops.
- Each loop is rated to 22 kN (4950 lbf), eliminating the pocket failure problem of traditional daisies
- The only daisy to pass the CE/UIAA
- Sling Standard
- 11 mm (0.43") Dyneema Monster Sling webbing
- More versatile - can be used for equalizing
- anchors, etc.
- Length: 45" (114 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (141 g)
- Strength: 22 kN (4950 lbf)
- Additional Information
Collection Fall Climbing Sale