The all-around workhorse of the Metolius line, Power Cams are at home on any type of rock, from the big walls of Squamish granite to the desert towers of Utah Sandstone, from mountainous Rockies limestone to super-hard Gunks quartzite.
The all-around workhorse of the Metolius line, Power Cams are at home on any type of rock, from the big walls of Squamish granite to the desert towers of Utah Sandstone, from mountainous Rockies limestone to super-hard Gunks quartzite.With our new Range Finder feature giving you instant placement feedback, they are easier and safer to place than ever!We achieve greater holding power by reducing the cam angle slightly so the cam lobes push out harder against the walls of the placement. We've also widened the faces of the cam lobes to get more grip and to spread the force of a fall over a larger area. The best all-around climbing cam is now significantly lighter and more versatile due to our new Direct Axle Technology (DAT). DAT reduces head-width thereby increasing placement options and user visibility.
- Dircet Axle Technology makes Ultralight Power Cams the lightest 4-cam units in the world.
- DAT allows for more placement options in shallow, narrow, or bottoming placements.
- DAT makes tricky placements easier due to better cam lobe visibility, especially in the small sizes.
- 13 mm Dyneema slings are lighter and less bulky.
- Ranger Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement.
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Greater Holding Power!
- Wider cam faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability & unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Color-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 7075 T-6 aluminum (sizes 00-6) 6061 T-6 aluminum (sizes 7-8)
Features of the 4 Cam Sets
- Pre-packaged sets of 4 Power Cams
- 10% discount off of regular pricing
- Recyclable packaging
- Includes free Metolius Cam Lube
- Includes comprehensive instructions on care and maintenance of camming units
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $64.95
Starting at: $99.95
Starting at: $59.95