The Switch offers MHM's famous Snake-Loader™ design in an everyday-friendly size. With the Switch, you get all the versatility that you love about the Salute 34, just in a smaller and lighter 24 liter version. It all starts with that famous s-shaped zipper that goes through every panel of the pack making access to your gear easier than anything you've ever used.
This zipper also allows the pack to open up flat into a mat that you can organize gear, coil rope, change a baby, or enjoy a lovely picnic on. Who knows?? There are so many possibilities. We're not here to judge how you use your Snake-Loader™ system, do with it what you will. To compliment all that zipper access the Switch also offers great organization and pocket options. With 9 pockets, including a large zippered front pocket, you can stash and organize things for days. MHM also added great carrying features like an HDPE framesheet, angle adjustable hipbelt and perforated foam. If you're one of those saps that has a job or goes to school, then you'll appreciate the fact that the hipbelt is easily removable so when you're done being a hero in the hills you can galavant around the urban jungle with your working things and not look like a nerd.
- FlexCantTM flex pivoting/adjustable/removable hipbelt
- Snake-LoaderTM zipper system w/ heavy duty #10 zipper
- Perforated foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large external over-loader stuff pocket
- Large zippered front pocket
- Soft-lined top pocket
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- 9 pockets + main compartment
- Large vertical grab handle
- Volume: 24L/ 1464 cu. in.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Fits Torso: 19-22 in
- Fits Waist: 26-52 in
- Approx. Dimensions: 22x10x8 in.
- Main Pack fabric: 215 denier ripstop Dynajin SPU, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 500/630 denier Invista CORDURA® HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- POP color: 210 denier Honeycomb Duraford, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)