The LD Dream on Pant is a waterproof and insulated ski pant made from Millet's DRYEDGE™ Stretch fabric.Feature list from Millet:
- Ergonomic cut
- Waistband with highly protective, elastic raised back, with side velcro adjusters
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets
- Inner gaiters fitted on stretch panel with gripper elastic
- Pull-up system at leg bottom
- Jacket compatible connection system.
- DRYEDGE™Stretch 20 000/15 000 - 2L / DWR
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining :100% Polyamide
- All seams heat sealed
Originally founded as a manufacturer of shopping bags and haversacks in the early 1920s, Millet gained great experience with backpack manufacturing during World War II and by 1950 was equipping the French expeditions to the Himalayas. The ascent of Annapurna by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal in that year - the first-ever ascent over 8,000 meters - vaulted Millet backpacks to even greater prominence, and in the decades that followed they made many further innovations in the backpack field, and also branched out into mountaineering clothing, sleeping bags, footwear, and climbing ropes.
Today, after 60 years of expeditions, Millet remains faithful to its roots and offers each mountaineer, hiker, and skier the opportunity to outfit themselves head-to-toe in true French style.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Waterproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)