Designed for high mountain and expedition use, the Millet Ivvavik is a fully-baffled 700-fill down jacket that uses elasticized baffles to reduce bulk while extending freedom of movement. It's filled with 250 grams of white duck down, making it warm enough for almost any mountaineering pursuit in the continental United States and Europe.
- Long-cut jacket
- Zip-off hood, height and depth adjustable
- Two-way centre zip with wide windproof underflap
- Baffle build for greater warmth
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped large inside pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Supplied with compression bag.
- Fabric: Pertex® Microlight Ripstop
- Insulation: 250 g white duck down
- Fill Power 700 (US)
- Weight: 976 g
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating