Millet's most rugged expedition leg wear, the K Pro GTX Pants are made of GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric with Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforcements for maximum durability. These are the pants the French High Mountain Military Group wore on their 30-day self-supported crossing of Chile's Darwin Cordillera.
- Ergonomic cut with stretch comfort and preformed knees
- Waistband with removable, adjustable braces
- Drop-seat build
- Waterproof full-length side zips
- Double water-resistant zippered thigh pocket
- Keprotec® reinforced kick patches
- Inner snow gaiters
Weight: 680 g
- GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch Vario 3L upper leg
- GORE-TEX® Pro Khumbu 3L lower leg
- Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforcements
- All seams heat sealed.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)