The Millet Kerani Stretch Jacket is a general-purpose 2.5-layer rain jacket with a an unsually soft and stretchy face fabric. Customers who are accustomed to hard nylon rainwear often can't believe it's waterproof at first, as it feels more like a soft shell, but it is indeed waterproof and has a standard 2.5-layer inner lining.Feature list from Millet:
- All seams heat-sealed
- Integral hood, 3D adjustable
- Waterproof main zip
- 2 flapped, zipped hand pockets
- Underarm zip vents for optimal in-action comfort
- Protective unlined Stretch jacket Stretch 2.5L fabric. Freedom of movement, lightweight, comfortable jacket for all mountain activities with rapid height change.
- 13mm tape
- DRYEDGE™ All Weather Stretch 2,5 L Waterproofness: 10 000mm Breathability: 8,000 g/m2/24hr
Originally founded as a manufacturer of shopping bags and haversacks in the early 1920s, Millet gained great experience with backpack manufacturing during World War II and by 1950 was equipping the French expeditions to the Himalayas. The ascent of Annapurna by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal in that year - the first-ever ascent over 8,000 meters - vaulted Millet backpacks to even greater prominence, and in the decades that followed they made many further innovations in the backpack field, and also branched out into mountaineering clothing, sleeping bags, footwear, and climbing ropes.
Today, after 60 years of expeditions, Millet remains faithful to its roots and offers each mountaineer, hiker, and skier the opportunity to outfit themselves head-to-toe in true French style.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof