The Millet LD Snowmass jacket is an eye-catching resort skiing jacket with a subdued checkerboard fabric pattern. Right at home on the slopes of Courchevel or your local ski hill.
Feature list from Millet:
- Adjustable, zip-off hood
- Waterproof main zip
- 1 waterproof zipped chest pocket
- 2 waterproof zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 flapped Easy Access™ pocket
- 1 inside security pocket + 1 3D mesh pocket
- Built-in goggles wiper
- Snow skirt fitted on stretch panel with pant-compatible connection system
- Lycra inner cuffs
- DRYEDGE™ Whipt Square 2L / WP 10 000 - MP 10 000 / DWR
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams heat sealed
Originally founded as a manufacturer of shopping bags and haversacks in the early 1920s, Millet gained great experience with backpack manufacturing during World War II and by 1950 was equipping the French expeditions to the Himalayas. The ascent of Annapurna by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal in that year - the first-ever ascent over 8,000 meters - vaulted Millet backpacks to even greater prominence, and in the decades that followed they made many further innovations in the backpack field, and also branched out into mountaineering clothing, sleeping bags, footwear, and climbing ropes.
Today, after 60 years of expeditions, Millet remains faithful to its roots and offers each mountaineer, hiker, and skier the opportunity to outfit themselves head-to-toe in true French style.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating