The Sonic provides comfort and support for multi-pitch trad routes and with its adjustable leg loops, makes a great ice climbing harness.Proudly made in the USA, Banner Elk, NC
Totally redesigned for 2014
• Ergonomically cut waist flares over hips for more support and comfort
• Rear Hypalon patch for better abrasion resistance
• 4 upturned gear loops have internal bartacking for higher strength
• Quick adjust buckles for lightweight simplicity
• The leg loops have been redesigned for a better fit and higher level of comfort for those long days out
The Sonic harness will easily adapt to a wide range of climbing situations and will become your go to harness for all of your vertical adventures.
Weight 16 oz
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Cragging/Shorter routes- This thing excels
I've been wearing the misty Misty Mountain Cadillac since about 2007 and recently picked up a Misty Mountain Sonic after seeing it in climbing magazine's 2014 gear guide. All the comfort of the Cadillac, but lighter/more streamlined for cragging and daily use. Love the quick adjust buckles and (as with the Cadillac) the fact that they are made in Banner Elk, NC. Great product, great company.
Write Your Own Review