The Celestial Jacket is Mountain Equipment's all-purpose waterproof/insulated winter jacket for women, for skiing and general foul-weather use alike. The outer shell features a GORE-TEX Performance Shell membrane to fend off cold rain and wet snow, and a dose of POLARLOFT® Eco insulation provides the warmth.
Feature list from Mountain Equipment
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell
- POLARLOFT® Eco insulation (80g body and 60g arms/hood
- Insulated Mountain Hood is fully adjustable
- Mountain cut with pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK® centre front zipper behind placket
- 2 large chest pockets with YKK® water resistant zips
- 2-way YKK® Underarm water resistant pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt and ski pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
ABOUT MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT
Based in Cheshire, United Kingdom, Mountain Equipment has been going Above and Beyond since 1961. For over five decades, they have been equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth. They have participated in every British first ascent of an 8000m peak, been part of more than 175 Everest summits by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas, and equipped unsupported trips to the North and South Poles. They made the very first one-piece down suit for mountaineering use, for Don Whillan's 1970 Annapurna expedition. So whether you are going on expedition to the Himalaya or learning the ropes in North Wales (or Vermont!) you can do so safe in the knowledge that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof