Everyone knows that it's always cold on top of the world's highest mountains. But the air temperature alone is only part of the problem. At lower altitudes, you can usually move fast enough to keep warm even at frigid temperatures, which is why cross-country skiers can get by wearing only their spandex racing suits. But above 26,000 feet, your oxygen-starved body slows waaaay down, and your clothing has to compensate. When your life truly depends on your jacket, the Absolute Zero Parka is absolutely the right choice. Filled with over 500 grams of 800-fill Q.Shield waterproof down protected by Dry.Q Core waterproof and windproof fabric, the Absolute Zero will withstand the harshest conditions atop the world's highest peaks.
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal water bottle pocket and mesh stash pocket
- Two large alpine pockets accommodate a harness and pack
- Body Fabric: AirShield™ Nylon Ripstop
- Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 800-fill Goose Down
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.28 kg.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating