A roomy, 2-person backpacking tent that maximizes interior volume without packing on the pounds. The Archer 2 uses innovative geometry with vertical sidewalls, two side doors for easy access, and two vestibules for you gear, so that you can spread out in your tent. Coming into camp late? Color coded poles and grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy. Highly durable materials and guaranteed watertight construction keep you warm and dry nearly year-round. Normally all this room and warmth can really weigh you down, but the Archer 2 comes with super light poles, buckles, and webbing so you don't have to choose between weight and comfort. Additionally, the Pitchlighttm configuration allows users to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles, and footprint (sold separately), so if you know you have blue skies ahead, you can leave even more weight behind.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Canopy storage pockets
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Triangular gear loft option
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 30 ft2 / 2.8 m2 Vestibule Area 9 ft2X 9 ft2 / 0.8 m 9 ft2 X 0.8 m 9 ft2 Floor Dimensions 7 ft 4 in X 4 ft 6 in / 2.24 m X 1.38 m Peak Height 41 in / 103 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material Paleria 'DAC Featherlight™ NSL Packaged Weight 5 lb. 4 oz. / 2.38 kg Trail Weight 4 lb. 11 oz. / 2.11 kg Packed Size 7 in X 21 in