A full featured ski pant, designed especially for those who desire extra warmth without having to wear a heavyweight midlayer, the Mountain Hardwear Ascent MCZ Pant for Men is lightweight and breathable.
Built with Conduit™ DT waterproof/breathable laminate and incorporating MicroClimate Zoning, strategically welded fleece on the backs of thighs and knees for extra warmth on cold chairlifts, reduces the need for a heavyweight midlayer, so you can go lighter and carry less as you skin up to the summit before getting first tracks in the north side's powder.With venting side zips, 12" ankle zips and an reinforced powder cuff at ankles, you will stay warm, dry and comfortable all day, whether you are inbounds or out-of-bounds.
- Conduit™ DT waterproof/breathable laminate
- Descent™ DT Hybrid shell
- Flat Back Monkey Fleece lining
- Articulated knees
- Snap powder cuffs at ankles with Ambush™ reinforced kick panels
- Micro tape construction
- Venting, water-resistant side zips
- 12" ankle zips
- Hand pockets with water tight zips
- Double snap front and integrated belt with adjustable buckle and watertight fly
- Welded seat and knee patches for comfort
- MicroClimate Zoning system
- Inseam: 32"
- 1lb 4oz/ 570g
- Additional Information
Material Nylon Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof, Windproof