The Banshee is Mountain Hardwear's premier expedition-style 0 degree bag. Designed for cold and wet conditions, this bag is a product of all of their heat-saving technologies and is breathable and air-permeable. A combination of Dry.Q™ Elite fabric and 800-fill Q.Shield DOWN allows the bag to maintain heat even when exposed to moisture. Waterproof construction with welded seams and hidden baffle construction enhances loft and keeps you dry.
- Q Shield™ 800 fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Dry.Q™ Elite shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- Hidden baffle construction preserves waterproofness and durability
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening. Only a slight tightening of the draw cord is required to seal in warmth.
- Two small pockets above collar provide storage for small items
- Double draft tubes along zipper prevent cold spots
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Storage sack and stuff sack included
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $820.00
Price From: $380.00