Base camp in comfort with room for four. Tall, vertical entry allows easy in and out and quick-pitch design sets up in a snap. Strong, Atlas 7001 poles stand up to stormy weather and plenty of ventilation keeps air moving on warm nights. Guaranteed watertight construction.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- 7001 PF pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Enormous vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Fly can be rolled back for ventilation and view, or kept zippered for protection and privacy
- Reflective starter point, guy-out loops and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional triangular or rectangular gear lofts (sold separately)
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Additional Information
Doors 1 Door Floor Area 50 ft2 / 4.6 m2 Vestibule Area 22 ft2 / 2.0 m2 Floor Dimensions 5 ft 6 in X 7 ft 10 in / 1.7 m X 2.4 m Peak Height 62.5 in / 159 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material 7001 Aluminum Packaged Weight 11 lbs / 5.0 kg Trail Weight 10 lbs 1 oz / 4.6 kg Fast Pack Weight 7 lbs 3 oz / 3.3 kg