Quick and easy to pitch, guaranteed watertight and made with legendary Mountain Hardwear quality. Two side doors for easy access and two large vestibules stow gear. Mesh canopy for great ventilation, with privacy panels below. Strong DAC aluminum poles. Color coded poles and grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light™ footprint to shave pounds.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Additional Information
Tent Design Double Wall, Freestanding Capacity 3 person Season 3 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 43 ft2 / 4.0 m2 Vestibule Area 10 ft2 / 0.93 m2 Floor Dimensions 5 ft 6 in X 7 ft 9 in / 1.7 m X 2.4 m Peak Height 45 in / 114 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material Aluminum Packaged Weight 5 lbs 15 oz / 2.7 kg Trail Weight 5 lbs 3 oz / 2.4 kg Fast Pack Weight 3 lbs 13 oz / 1.7 kg