Dressed for the office, but well equipped for the trail, this perennial Mountain HArdwear best-seller has been upgraded for 2013 with CoolWave Suspension for even better performance on hot city streets and trails. CoolWave consists of a central air channel running up the spine of your back that allows cool air to filter in, flanked by air-permeable foam padding that disperses that air across your back.
Feature list from Mountain Hardwear:
- Highly technical CoolWave suspension maintains excellent fit and ventilation regardless of load ensuring outstanding comfort in all conditions
- Tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels combine with 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two padded pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Roomy main compartment with burly #10 YKK zip and fully padded hydration/laptop sleeve
- Internal zip pocket with key clip secures important items
- Internal soft fleece pocket for sunglasses
- Two zippered pockets on front panel offer additional storage and organization
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loop offers convenient lash/clip points
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
Capacity: 1850 cu. in / 30 L
Weight: 2lb. 4 oz. / 1.02 kg
ABOUT MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR
Mountain Hardwear was established in 1992 by a group of passionate people who believed that anything is possible, and that anything worth pursuing in life required challenge.
In their first 18 years, Mountain Hardwear has been focused on the literal mountain. Climbing to the highest peaks in the world, standing on their summits and celebrating the moment. They have always looked for the next big climb, the steepest descent, the longest wild run to feed their insatiable appetite to test their resolve, push beyond perceived limits, and learn a little more about themselves.
At GearX.com, we carry a wide selection of Mountain Hardwear products to help you meet those challenges.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)