In a world overrun with hyper-lightweight shell jackets, there's still a place for a big, durable, protective waterproof parka. The Exposure II Parka has an extra-long center back length of 32" for increased butt protection, and its two-layer Dry.Q Elite waterproof construction will see you through the worst and windiest of rainstorms. Unlike traditional waterproof-breathable fabrics, Dry.Q Elite doesn’t require humidity to trigger its breathability. There's no waiting. No clamminess. Just waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted. Guaranteed.
- Fully adjustable, attached hood
- Pit zips for quick ventilation
- Mesh lining
- Alpine-inspired zippered hand and chest pockets
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. / 683 g.
- Center Back Length: 32 " / 81 cm
- Body material: Dobby 2L Dry.Q Elite
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof