The Fluid 26 is Mountain Hardwear's most popular technical daypack, thanks to its light weight, stable carry, and well-ventilated suspension. It features the OTF (On-The-Fly) compression system; you put the pack on, grab the two dangling straps and pull forward to provide what the company calls "body-mapped-compression," or in less technical terms, it scrunches the load closer to your back for better balance.
- CoolWave Suspension with air channels and breathable spacer mesh backpanel and lumbar provides excellent load support and great ventilation
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- Large main compartment with internal security pocket
- Front compression pocket with stretch mesh panels for overloads, helmet, etc.
- Large zippered mesh pockets on padded, ventilated hipbelt keeps essentials handy
- Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports
- Front panel organizer pocket with internal zip pocket keeps keys, wallet secure
- Ventilated and soft edge shoulder straps are comfortable on bare skin
- Super stretchy mesh side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Carry loops for ice axes and trekking poles
- Reflective hits for high visibility and safety
- S/M 1585 cu. in. / 26 L
- M/L 1700 cu. in. / 28 L
- S/M 1 lb. 11 oz. / 750 g
- M/L 1 lb. 13 oz. / 820 g
Torso Fit Range:
- S/M 16.0 in - 19.0 in / 41 cm - 48 cm
- M/L 18.5 in - 22.0 in / 47 cm - 56 cm
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)