Hammerhead 2 and 3 are Mountain Hardwear’s best selling camping tents for warm weather. Hammerheads are free-standing, two and three person tents with a neat, convertible roof panel that opens to reveal the stars, and two huge vestibules for storage. Mesh windows roll back for additional venting. Three Atlas 7001 poles hold it all together. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Atlas 7001™ pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Large mesh area for maximum ventilation when needed; can be covered with zippered roll-back sky panel for warmth and privacy
- Two adjustable vents in fly sheet for air circulation
- High ceiling for extra head room
- Two large canopy doors with dual slider zippers for easy entry
- Two vestibules for storage
- Reflective starter point, guy-out loops and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Additional Information
Color Green Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 46 ft2 | 4.3 m2 Vestibule Area 10+10 ft2 | 0.9+0.9 m2 Peak Height 54 in | 137 cm Number of Poles 3 Pole Material Atlas 7001 Packaged Weight 8 lb | 3.6 kg Trail Weight 7 lb 8 oz | 3.4 kg Fast Pack Weight 5 lb 1 oz | 2.3 kg