The Homeride Quadfecta goes above and beyond the usual three-in-one mold by offering you a removable liner with two distinct personalities: heathered fleece on one side and solid quilted taffeta on the other. Zip it together with the Dry.Q Core outer shell and you have a walking wardrobe for every phase of your ski trip.
- Dry.Q Core waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in any kind of stormy situation
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with extra Velcro stash pockets
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with tuck-away snaps
- Thermal.Q liner insulation mimics the structure of down to create the highest warmth to weight ratio available in synthetic insulation.
- Heathered fleece hoody reverses to solid quilted taffeta.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz / 864 g
- Center back length: 31" / 79 cm
- Fabric: Polyester 2L PU Laminate Herringbone (100% Polyester)
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / 798 g
- Center back length: 29" / 74 cm
- Fabric: 30D Micro taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)