Our warmest lightweight down jacket. 850-fill goose down for maximum warmth, light weight and compressibility. Cut to minimize bulk and compressible enough to stuff in its own pocket.
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Jacket stows in pocket
- Interior water bottle pocket
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Weight: 15 oz. / 425 g.
- Center Back Length: 27 " / 69 cm
- Body: 20D Ripstop
- Insulation: WGD 850FP 90/10
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating Collection Outlet Deals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great coat, horrible zipper
Bought this coat for my daughter so she could walk back and forth to school in Minnesota's frigid winter. The coat is light , warm, and comfortable. But the cheap little plastic zipper broke in 1 week and we had to take it in and get a new zipper put in. A coat at this price point should have a decent zipper!
Write Your Own Review