Designed in collaboration with Mountain Hardwear's top ice climbing athletes, this jacket combines the protection of a hardshell, with the stretch and mobility of a softshell. A stretchy, non-waterproof fabric across the body and under the arms blocks the wind while still regulating your core temperature nicely, and Dry.Q™ Elite waterproofing technology across the shoulders, top of arms and hood blocks whatever is raining down on you from above. Unlike many other waterproof fabrics, Dry.Q Elite is air-permeable, so it starts expelling heat and moisture from inside your jacket the moment you put it on.
- Helmet compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Chest pockets set high for easy access while wearing a harness
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, or other small items
- Apparel Fit: Active
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz. / 490 g.
- Center Back Length: 29 " / 74 cm
- Additional Information
Intended Use Alpine & Ice Climbing Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant Collection Outlet Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)