Developed in conjunction with Swiss speed alpinist Ueli Steck, the Nilas Down Bibs can be paired with a down jacket to create a Himalayan-style protective ensemble for much less weight than such an outfit would usually entail. These pants are filled with 850-fill Q.Shield water-repellent down inside 15-denier AirShield Elite ripstop fabric, which completely stops the wind and provides a good degree of water resistance. For super-cold winter ascents in New England and beyond, your lower extremities will thank you for having these pants.
- Q.Shield™ Down protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet
- Baffle construction for maximum loft and warmth
- Stretchy fleece bib, with zippered chest pocket and adjustable suspenders
- Two-way, watertight center-front zip
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz. / 697 g.
- Inseam Length: 32 " / 81 cm
- Body material: AirShield™ Elite 15D Ripstop
- Insulation: Q.Shield™ 850-fill down
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Ski/Snowboard Socks, Snowboarding, Winter Material Down Properties Insulating