If you're just starting out with camping and backpacking and need a bag that can see you through a variety of conditions without breaking the bank, the Pinole 20 was made for you. Its 20-degree temperature rating will keep you covered well into late fall and early spring here in New England and in many other locales, yet it's not too stifling for use in the summer either. Its packed size is pleasingly small for a synthetic bag of this temperature rating, and will fit in the bottom of most backpacking packs without complaint.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Microfleece lined stuff sack (included) doubles as a pillow