Like rain trickling down a rock face, the best in waterproof fabric technology has come down from the world of $500 hard shells and into the realm of affordability. The Mountain Hardwear Plasmic Pants are made from Dry.Q™ EVAP, the latest in 2.5-layer waterproof construction, featuring an innovative system of channels on its inner face to disperse sweat quickly for faster evaporation, improved breathability and a drier interior feel.
- Dry.Q™ EVAP accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort
- Partial elastic waist for comfort
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Partial elastic hem with Velcro® adjustment
- 9" ankle zips for easy on/off
- Weight: 7.2 oz. / 204 g.
- Inseam Length: 32 " / 81 cm
- Body: 40D 2.5L Ripstop Nylon
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2013 Material Synthetic Properties Waterproof Collection Rainwear