Mountain Hardwear's Satellite 6 is an extremely burly, high-altitude-ready, double wall expedition base-camp tent. The Satellite 6 accommodates six sleeping mountaineers, and features a full coverage fly with front vestibule to distribute the type of wind load one will face trekking at high altitude. It is also guaranteed watertight, and is virtually immune to water and UV damage due to its Silicone coated 70D Nylon taffeta fly. DAC Pressfit poles and Mountain Hardwear's reinforcing Evolution Tension Arch integrated into the canopy combine to create a extremely strong shelter for rugged conditions.
- DAC Pressfit poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Evolution Tension Arch
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- 1 dry entry vestibule
- 1 SVX window
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Internal guy system
- Reflective guy out loops
- Welded zipper flaps
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Mesh storage pockets
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent
- Super-light ¼" buckles and webbing
- Reflective starter point
- Triangular and rectangular gear loft options
- Weight: 31 lb 14 oz / 14.43 kg
- Minimum weight: 29 lb 9 oz / 13.39 kg
- Floor Space: 107 sq ft / 9.9 m2
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 6 person Season 4 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 107 sq ft / 9.9 m2 Tent Floor Area sq feet 107 Floor Dimensions 135" L x 156" W Peak Height 78" Number of Poles 7 Pole Material DAC Pressfit Trail Weight 31 lb 14 oz Fast Pack Weight 29 lb 9 oz