Elite-level performance in a mixed rock and ice-climbing jacket. Designed in collaboration with alpinist and ice climber Tim Emmett, the Seraction Jacket’s Dry.Q™ Elite waterproof technology starts expelling excess heat and vapor immediately for instant breathability during rigorous climbs. Stretch panels across the back and hood allow maximum mobility.
- Pocket DrainPort system for wet gloves
- AquaGuard® Vislon® zipper.
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system
- Stretch hood, side panels and underarms for increased mobility and customized fit
- Two superlight, mini core vents for comfort
- Body Fabric: Dry.Q® Elite 30D 3L Ripstop
- Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Fabric Panel: Dry.Q® Elite Stretch 3L
- Fabric Panel Content: 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Center Back Length: 30 " / 76 cm
- Apparel Fit: Active
- Weight: 1 lb. 0 oz. / 462 g.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof