The Skyledge 2.1 tent is impressively lightweight without sacrificing strength or durability, and with a innovative new configuration for a minimum weight of only 2lbs 11oz. This comfortable, lightweight, backpacking tent uses only two super-light poles. Two dry entry vestibules for easy entry and vertical sidewalls give extra comfort for the weary backpacker. A transparent window allows more light inside, and gives you a great view of what is going on outside. With a guaranteed watertight construction, the Skyledge 2.1 keeps you dry through 3 seasons. Additionally, you can use the Pitchlighttm configuration to set up a super-light shelter with only the tent fly, poles, and footprint (sold separately), so if you know you have blue skies ahead, you can shave almost a pound off your pack by leaving the tent body at home.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a super-light shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- SVX window gives brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 28 ft2/2.6m2 Vestibule Area 2 Vesitbules of 7.5 ft2/0.69m2 Floor Dimensions 4 ft 2 in X 7 ft 1 in / 1.27 m X 2.24 m Peak Height 39 in / 99 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material DAC Featherlight NSL Packaged Weight 4 lbs 3 oz / 1.9 kg Trail Weight 3 lbs 7 oz / 1.56 kg Fast Pack Weight 2 lbs 11 oz / 1.23 kg Packed Size 6 in X 21 in / 15 cm X 53 cm
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
This is a great, lightweight backpacking tent. It's simple design and pole clips make it a breeze to set up in just a couple minutes. The two vestibules are clutch for storing two persons worth of gear + you don't have to climb over anyone in the middle of the night to go the bathroom. You can pitch it with just the fly and footprint if the weather is going to be good and you aren't worried about bugs. All around great tent.
Write Your Own Review