The Skyledge 2 offers it all to the elite backpacker - light weight, livable space, and the peace of mind that comes with DryPitch™ set up. No matter what the weather is like when you arrive at your campsite, DryPitch ensures that you won't have to crawl inside a wet shelter at the end of the day. It also gives you the option of pitching the tent three different ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
- DryPitch™system allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch™ fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Footprint included
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Floor made of 70D Nylon Taffeta with 3000mm PU coating
- Canopy made of 20D Poly Knit Mesh
- Fly made of 20D Nylon Ripstop with 1500mm PU/SIL coating
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 36 sq. ft. / 3.3 m2 Vestibule Area 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 / 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 Floor Dimensions 58 in / 147 cm x 88 in / 224 cm Peak Height 45" / 114 cm Number of Poles 3 Pole Material Paleria 'DAC Featherlight™ NSL aluminum Packaged Weight 4 lb. 14 oz. / 2.22 kg. Trail Weight 4 lb. 5 oz. / 1.94 kg. Fast Pack Weight 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.26 kg. Packed Size 23 in / 58 cm x 6 in / 15 cm