The rugged panel loading design of the Splitter 38 keeps climbing gear sorted and makes the trip to the crag a lot more comfortable
- CoolWave Plus suspension provides great load support and excellent ventilation
- Splitter zip design- opens wide and lays out flat to provide full access to all gear
- Pull out tarp keeps climbing gear out of the dirt while sorting
- Internal compression panel to hold heavy climbing gear firmly against backpanel
- Two internal zippered compartments (one fabric, one mesh) to hold and organize harness, shoes, chalk bag, etc.
- Large external pocket for gear that needs to be handy with inner security pocket
- Flat zip pocket hidden under daisy chain
- Unique offset-cut Rebar daisy chain is easier to clip
- Attachment points for multiple ice axes
- Dual side compression straps
- Side bottle pockets
- S/M 2300 cu. in. / 38 L
- M/L 2550 cu. in. / 42 L
- S/M 3 lb. 5 oz. / 1.50 kg.
- M/L 3 lb. 8 oz. / 1.58 kg.
- S/M 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- M/L 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm
- S/M 28 in - 34 in / 71 cm - 86 cm
- M/L 33 in - 39 in / 84 cm - 99 cm
- S/M 22 in X 14 in X 14 in / 56 cm X 36 cm X 36 cm
- M/L 24 in X 14 in X 14 in / 61 cm X 37 cm X 37 cm
- Additional Information