When the storms roll in, the Stronghold lives up to its name. Found in base camps from Torres del Paine to Kilimanjaro to Yosemite Valley, this dome shelter for 10+ persons is engineered to minimize wind load while remaining impervious to the elements.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Internal perimeter skirt provides off ground space and can seal tent with optional footprint
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- Perimeter snow flaps
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- O-rings at pole intersections for internal guy system
- Rugged duffle bag included for transportation and storage
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Pole Type: Paleria DAC Pressfit™
- Fabric Fly: 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Fabric Canopy: 40D Nylon Ripstop DWR
- Fabric Reinforcement: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU
- Fabric Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU
- Weight Packed: 48 lb. 12 oz. / 22.06 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 42 lb. 13 oz. / 19.38 kg.
- Tent Capacity: 10
- Number of Poles: 15
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Height Interior: 77" / 196 cm
- Length Packed: 36 in / 91 cm
- Diameter Packed: 18 in / 46 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 171 sq. ft. / 15.9 m2
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 10 person Season 4 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 171 sq. ft. Peak Height 77" Number of Poles 15 Pole Material DAC Pressfit™ Packaged Weight 48 lb. 12 oz. / 22.06 kg. Trail Weight 42 lb. 13 oz. / 19.38 kg. Packed Size 36" x 18"