Layer on the warmth with 60 grams of Thermal.Q™ Elite synthetic insulation inside Mountain Hardwear's new Thermostatic Jacket. The Thermostatic’s low-profile, lightweight design makes it perfect for slipping under a shell or for wearing as a stand-alone jacket. New Thermal.Q Elite insulation is warmer because it's designed to mimic the structure of goose down - rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps.
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low profile elastic cuffs for easy layering
- Jacket stows in pocket
- Weight: 10.4 oz. / 294 g.
- Center Back Length: 24.5 " / 62 cm
- Body material: 15D Ripstop Nylon
- Insulation: 60g Thermal.Q™ Elite
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating