The Trance™ is a technical alpine climbing pack with advanced features which make it perfect for multi-day alpine, backcountry, and climbing trips.
The Trance™ is a technical alpine climbing pack with advanced features which make it perfect for multi-day alpine, backcountry, and climbing trips. With enough room for your whole trad rack plus your camping gear, and enough durability for skis, ice axes and crampons all at once, the Trance has everything you need for a couple days. And with a simplistic design, it doesn't weigh you down when every ounce counts. However, for being so light, this pack still has a great frame system, designed to keep the weight on your hips, instead of tiring out your shoulders. If you're like us here at the OGE, you need a technical bag that can still hold up to constant abuse. The Trance is that bag.
- Capacity (Medium): 3400 cu. in.; 56 liters
- Weight (Medium): 3 lbs. 11 oz.; 1.67 kg.
- Fabric: Body: 420D/96T Cordura
- Accent: VX42 XPLY Ripstop
- Bottom: 630D/109T Ballistics Cordura
- HDPE framesheet with perimeter alloy shaping rod
- EVA back panel pad doubles as 38" bivy pad
- Dual density shoulder straps
- Removable dual density foam hip-belt with carabiner slots
- Durable 420D back panel sheds snow and moisture
- Removable, floating top lid with two compartments
- Fold top designed for use with top lid removed
- Tough 630D crampon wrap under lid
- Hydration sleeve with right and left side hose ports
- Reinforced haul loops allow three-point haul
- Dual Axe-S quick-release ice axe toggles
- Front quick release straps for crampons/skis/pad
- Additional Information