The Drift lumbar pack is an ideal bag to keep in your car so you are ready for a day hike at the drop of a hat. With just enough room to carry water bottles, snacks, extra layer, and a few other essentials, the Drift will be along with you on the trails all around town. This is also a popular option for long distance trail runners.
A removable should strap makes this a great versatile option for when you are not moving down the trail. Additional features include a zippered main compartment with an organizer sleeve, front panel expansion pocket, tuck away waist belt, dual water bottle pockets, a headphone port, and a bright yellow lining to promote visibility. Mountainsmith has been specializing in day hiking packs for many years now, and the Drift is exactly what you need for single day excursions. Put that all in an ultra-durable package thanks to the use of CORDURA® fabric, and you have a reliable bag for everyday carry.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you lunch breaks are filled with walks down dirt trails, the Drift the pack for you.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Removable shoulder strap
- Side bottle pockets (fits up to 22oz)
- Headphone port
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- Materials: 610d Cordura® HP; 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.25" x 4.5" / 22 x 21 x 11 cm (L x H x D); Waistbelt Width: 1.5"; Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Volume: 400 cubic inches / 6.5 L
- Capacity: Up to 12 lbs
- Weight: 12.75 oz / 0.36 kg
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
Mountainsmith Drift Lumbar Pack