Avoid last minute packing headaches and stay ahead of the game by keeping your essential camping goods, sports equipment, picnic gear, etc neatly organized and color coded in our Modular Hauler 2 Travel Storage System. Organize your vehicle, the garage shelves, dorm room, gear closet or cabin in the mountains. The Modular Hauler 2 Travel Storage System’s color-coded cubes enable easy identification for all of your outdoor essentials: kid's toys, picnic items, bike gear, climbing gear, clean vs. dirty clothes, sports equipment, etc. Available in three sizes - Modular Hauler 2 / Modular Hauler 3 / Modular Hauler 4.
Feature list from Mountainsmith:
- Open main packing compartment with 2 Basic Cubes
- Added piping for free-standing access
- Reinforced padded haul handles
- D-ring attachment point for Haulin' Padded Shoulder Strap
- Compression straps to keep equipment organized
- Tie down loops to keep the hauler secure in your vehicle
- Basic Cubes colors: Lime and Cinnamon
- Body: 1680d Ballistic Poly
- Cube Body: 150d RipStop Poly
- Hauler: 15" x 15" x 15"
- Cube: 15" x 7.5" x 15"
- Volume: 3200 cubic inches / 52 liters
- Capacity: 2 Basic Cubes (26L each)
- Weight: 2 lbs / 0.9 kgs
Mountainsmith was founded in 1979 by legendary outdoorsman Patrick Smith and was born of a need for seriously durable gear that could withstand the rigors of backcountry pursuits in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His initial product innovation was the world’s first fully rigid backcountry ski sled to haul massive loads of gear effectively and efficiently through the harsh Colorado winter wilderness. Soon after, Patrick came up with the iconic lumbar waist pack to effectively carry gear while backcountry skiing and secured the first patent for a lumbar pack, US PAT #5529230. Today, Mountainsmith manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide array of products designed to meet the demands of rigorous travel on and off the trail, through mountain valleys, summit ascents, campus quads, red rock canyons, and far off airports...anywhere your next adventure takes you.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)