A full-featured, 3-layer alpine climbing shell with superior articulation. Made for the serious climber. The Torsun offers outstanding mobility, especially through the arms and body, so it moves with you even in a crux. Dry.Q™ Elite technology keeps you desert-dry inside, while its 3-layer construction ensures durability and longevity.
- Dry.Q® Elite instant on waterproof, breathable, air permeable technology prevents clamminess to keep you dry on the inside and out
- Asymmetrical, Velcro®-adjust cuffs protect the top of the hand without compromising mobility
- Two pack and harness compatible PU zip handwarmer pockets keep valuables secure
- 3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a wire brim to hold its shape
- Center-front PU zipper seals to keep moisture out
- Body Fabric: Dry.Q® Elite 40D 3L
- Body Fabric Content: 100% Nylon
Center Back Length: 29" / 74 cm
- Apparel Fit: Active
- Weight: 1 lb. 0 oz. / 461 g.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Ski/Snowboard Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof