A collaboration between freeskiing company Movement and pole manufacturer Life Link, the Vapor Carbon Probe Pole is designed to be a versatile companion for the inveterate backcountry skier. With 10 inches of adjustable length, two pairs of baskets for different conditions, and the ability to screw both shafts together and form an avalanche probe in a pinch, the Vapor Carbon Probe Poles are ready for anything.Features:
- Aluminum upper, carbon lower shaft
- Carbide tips
- Snag Proof baskets do not snag on undergrowth, rocks or sagebrush, yet grip to steep slopes while protecting the replaceable carbide flex tips.
- Standard powder baskets also included
- 10 inches of extension
- Foam grips
- Sold in pairs
- Collapsed Length: 38.75" / 98.4 cm
- Extended Length: 56.5" / 143.5 cm
- Weight: 1.25 lbs / 566 grams
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Length and Weight of Poles
In response to Jean, the pair of these poles weighs in at 1.2lbs. The length is adjustable from 38.5 inches (98cm) to 56.5 inches (143.5cm). Hope this info helps!
What is the length (extended/colapsed) and weight of these poles ?
I will review as soon as I start using these ones after my purchase, but I need lenth and wieght to take decision :). Will you help ?
Write Your Own Review