For snowshoeing, ski touring, or winter hiking across the backcountry’s closely stacked, complex contour lines, nothing will support you like MSR’s Deploy™ TR-2 poles. These two-section poles utilize the rock-solid, no-slip SureLock™ System and come equipped with MSR's revolutionary Trigger Release, which enables one-handed adjustments for quickly changing length to match terrain. Breakaway, glove-adjustable straps and ergonomic, dual-density grips ensure comfort and control. Comes with MSR Snow Baskets; MSR Powder Baskets are sold separately.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: Glove-friendly, one-handed adjustment system provides the fastest, easiest response for matching pole length to terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of no-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Hydroformed shafts are built of light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and will force-release if pole gets lodged during a fall.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
1 lbs 5.86 oz / 620 g
1 lbs 7.17 oz / 657 g
41.3 in / 105 cm
45.3 in / 115 cm
51.2 in / 130 cm
55.1 in / 140 cm
28.7 in / 73 cm
30.7 in / 78 cm
Country of Origin
Made in China
Made in China
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)